free page hit counter This and that - July 13 edition - The Metrologist
Not ready to make nice.



This and that - July 13 edition


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Forgive me for being away for a while, but I didn't know the Galaxy has signed former almost-Metro Ante Jazic.

I did know, however, that Bob Bradley-coached teams have had a bad habit of stepping on landmines in recent US Open Cups.


0 Responses to “This and that - July 13 edition”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • The Metrologist
  • Embittered Metro gadfly



    email: elmetrologist-at-aol.com
    AIM: elmetrologist

  • My profile

Previous posts

Locations of visitors to this page

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3