free page hit counter .500 - The Metrologist
Not ready to make nice.



.500


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Another dud week for Metrologist predictions saw me go 2-4, bringing me up to 9-9 for the season. On the bright side, I did nail one of the correct scores (my first of the season). Unfortunately for Metro fans like me, the one I got was the gasping, grasping 1-1 road draw to a wilted RSL.

For those of you keeping track (and surely, the only one doing so is me), my 9-9 puts me 2 behind Marc Connelly, 2 ahead of Jeff Bradley, and well ahead of Ives Galarcep, who went 1-5 in his first week of picks.

Week 4

DC 3 Reds 1 (I hate to think this'll be the game in which we break. Prove me wrong, guys. Please.)
Houston 2 RSL 1
LA 2 Columbus 0
FCD 2 KC 2


0 Responses to “.500”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • The Metrologist
  • Embittered Metro gadfly



    email: elmetrologist-at-aol.com
    AIM: elmetrologist

  • My profile

Previous posts

Locations of visitors to this page

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3