free page hit counter Good on a hot Texas summer day... - The Metrologist
Not ready to make nice.



Good on a hot Texas summer day...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Welcome to MLS, Houston Creamsicles.



2 Responses to “Good on a hot Texas summer day...”

  1. Blogger D 

    Okay... that's funny.

    Pretty Damn Funny.

    I mean, who wants thier kits to look like something you might buy in a grocery store?

    ...

    What? Did I say something wrong?

  2. Blogger The Metrologist 

    Not in my book.

    Could've also said that HD looks like they're representing HD...the other HD.

    Come on you Home Depot Bags!
    http://www.reusablebags.com/images/gallery/large/HomeDepot.jpg

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • The Metrologist
  • Embittered Metro gadfly



    email: elmetrologist-at-aol.com
    AIM: elmetrologist

  • My profile

Previous posts

Locations of visitors to this page

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3