free page hit counter Rumor: Ward to Columbus for Hendo - The Metrologist
Not ready to make nice.



Rumor: Ward to Columbus for Hendo


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



So sez someone on Bigsoccer.

Conceivable? Sure. Advisable? Possibly. Desireable? Errr..

Stay tuned.

UPDATE: If Metrofanatic says it, that's good enough for me.

Comment in a bit.


1 Responses to “Rumor: Ward to Columbus for Hendo”

  1. Blogger brucio 

    metro got robbed -
    henderson is old and never was that good
    yes he works tirelessy - but so does my dad, and i wouldn't pick my dad for my squad
    ward seemed to have a lot of poise and talent for his age

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • The Metrologist
  • Embittered Metro gadfly



    email: elmetrologist-at-aol.com
    AIM: elmetrologist

  • My profile

Previous posts

Locations of visitors to this page

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3