free page hit counter My other jersey's collar is popped - The Metrologist
Not ready to make nice.



My other jersey's collar is popped


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Non-Metro related, but...

Logan's Revenge is passing around a purported shot of the WC '06 Nike unis; not to bite on his traffic but here it is.












All well and good, right? I'm not a total uniform nut, so I'm not going to get into the ins and outs of aesthetics and all that; as long as a shirt is not aggressively obnoxious or putridly ugly (and you can all think of some examples yourselves), I'm good. And the US version actually looks pretty nice, nice enough for me to splash out for sometime this spring. But....what's that on the Dutch kit? Is that...could it be...a collar? Damn you, Nike. You know all you had to do was slap that on the US shirt - all you had to do was stitch that on anything, even the denim thing from '94 - and every soccer nerd in America, myself included, would be camped outside the Nike store to get at it.
C'mon, just do it.


1 Responses to “My other jersey's collar is popped”

  1. Blogger Kali 

    Welcome to the blogosphere. And stuff.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • The Metrologist
  • Embittered Metro gadfly



    email: elmetrologist-at-aol.com
    AIM: elmetrologist

  • My profile

Previous posts

Locations of visitors to this page

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3